Bring the Group of 7 to Your School, Library, and Event!
(April 2017: Chris and Jason with Grades 5 and 6 at Central Public School Guelph, Ontario. Notable alumni – John McCrae, Photo by Kate Brennagh)
Comic book creators Chris Sanagan and Jason Lapidus facilitate exciting workshops to support student engagement with Arts, History, and Language curricula.
- Exploring the process of creating a comic book
- Developing characters from the pages of history
- Writing and/or illustrating stories
- Exploring graphic novel literacy
- Drawing figures in action
- Enhancing creative collaborative practices
- Connecting history and fiction
- Using Research to support creativity
We are happy to collaborate with educators and organizers to customize an activity or workshop that best suits the needs of individuals and the group.
To book a school visit or for more information contact email@example.com.