(April 2017: Chris and Jason with Grades 5 and 6 at Central Public School Guelph, Ontario. Notable alumni – John McCrae, Photo by Kate Brennagh)
Creators Chris Sanagan and Jason Lapidus facilitate exciting workshops to support student engagement with Arts, History and Language curricula.
- Exploring the process of creating a comic book
- Developing characters from the pages of history
- Writing and/or illustrating stories
- Exploring graphic novel literacy
- Drawing figures in action
- Enhancing creative collaborative practices
- Connecting history and fiction
- Using Research to support creativity
We are happy to collaborate with educators to customize a workshop for the needs of the group.
To book a school visit or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.